Buildings - new site for Forestry Building
August 28, 1958
Preparations and construction at the 45 St. George Street where the Forestry Building was to be moved approximately 250 ft. north of its original location at 43 St. George Street in order to make room for the construction of the Galbraith Building.
"3500 Tons Move For Engineers," Toike Oike, October 1, 1958 (Volume 52, Issue 1), pg. 3."Notes," Staff Bulletin, October 1958, pg. .
1 negative : b&w ; 13x10 cm
B1994-0023 / 808-19
Eric Trussler Photographer fonds
University of Toronto owns copyright. University offices can use without permission with credit. All other users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives and Eric Trussler, photographer
Buildings - Construction