Buildings - Forestry Building at its new foundation
September 23, 1958
The Forestry building on its new foundation at 45 St. George Street after being moved from its original location at 43 St. George Street. The building was moved to make room for the construction of the new Engineering Building.
"3500 Tons Move For Engineers," Toike Oike, October 1, 1958 (Volume 52, Issue 1), pg. 3."Notes," Staff Bulletin, October 1958, pg. .
1 negative : b&w ; 13x10 cm
B1994-0023 / 809-12
Eric Trussler Photographer fonds
University of Toronto owns copyright. University offices can use without permission with credit. All other users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives and Eric Trussler, photographer
Buildings - Exteriors