Buildings - Dentistry Building
January 27, 1959
Exterior view of the Dentistry Building at 124 Edward St. which would open on November 25, 1959.
"University Expansion Has Already Begun," Varsity News, June 1959, pg. 2.
1 negative : b&w ; 13x10 cm
B1994-0023 / 901-16
Eric Trussler Photographer fonds
University of Toronto owns copyright. University offices can use without permission with credit. All other users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives and Eric Trussler, photographer
Buildings - Exteriors