Institute of Aerospace Studies - Laboratory at Steels and Dufferin
September 17, 1959
Interior and exterior views of the Institute of Aerospace studies, which would be officially opened on October 16, 1959. Shots include lab equipment being used by scientists and staff such as Dr. Gordon N. Patterson (004).
"The University Opens Five New Buildings," Varsity Graduate, November 1959, pg. 19."The Highways to the Stars Take Shape on the Ground," Varsity Graduate, November 1959, pg. 20-27.
"Evolution on Old Campus," Varsity News, February 1963, pg. -.
6 negatives : b&w ; 13x10 cm
B1994-0023 / 909-17
Eric Trussler Photographer fonds
University of Toronto owns copyright. University offices can use without permission with credit. All other users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives and Eric Trussler, photographer
Science and TechnologyBuildings - Interiors