Darling and Pearson, Architects
This image shows the Thermodynamics Building as it was designed by Darling & Pearson, Architect, in 1908 and reproduced in Applied Science, February 1910.The portion on the right of building was never built.
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 65. Applied Science, February 1910
1 halftone : b&w ; 15 x 21 cm
University of Toronto. Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - Exteriors