Electrical Building, 1921
This building was later known as the Rosebrugh Building.
1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 99.
Buildings - Exteriors