E.A. Wallberg Memorial Building
The Wallberg Memorial Building, housing chemical engineering and the department of chemistry, opened in 1949.
1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 21 cm
University of Toronto Communications fonds
University of Toronto may have limited rights. All users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 167
Buildings - Exteriors