Panda Photography, Toronto
The Galbraith Building opened in 1960.
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 192.
1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm
University of Toronto Communications. fonds
University of Toronto may have limited rights. All users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
Buildings - Exteriors