Mechanical Engineering Building
This building opened in 1949.
1 photograph : sepia toned ; 16 x 21 cm
Clarence R. Young fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 168.
Buildings - Exteriors