Lecture room in the School of Practical Science (Engineering) building.
University of Toronto Library Photography
This room was known as 'Dr. Ellis' lab.'
1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm
University of Toronto Libraries fonds
University of Toronto owns copyright. University offices can use without permission with credit. All other users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 31.
Buildings - Interiors