Stucco cottage, York Downs Golf Club, circa 1835.
This photograph was taken by Eric Arthur in the early 1930s as part of a Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering research project to inventory Ontario historic buildings. It was mounted for display circa 1934.
White, Richard. "The Skule Story: The University of Toronto Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, 1873-2000." Toronto: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, University of Toronto, 2000, p. 137.
1 photograph : b&w ; 46 x 56 cm
University of Toronto. School of Architecture. fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - Exteriors