John Tuzo Wilson
Jack Marshall Photography
Wilson became a professor of geophysics at the University of Toronto in 1946 and was appointed Director of the Institute of Earth Sciences in 1960. He was Principal of Erindale College from 1967 to 1974.
1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm
University of Toronto Communications fonds
University of Toronto may have limited rights. All users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives and Jack Marshall Photography.
Portraits - Faculty and Staff