Ontario College of Education
The Faculty of Education building opened in 1910 at the corner of Bloor Street and Spadina Avenue.
Friedland, Martin L. "The University of Toronto: A History." Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2002, p. 237.
1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - Exteriors