Demolition of King's College residence
The building was on the site of the present legislative buildings and was completed in 1845.
Friedland, Martin L. "The University of Toronto: A History." Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2002, p. 25.
1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 35 cm
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - DemolitionBuildings - Exteriors