Royal Ontario Museum showing north end
Shows an addition to the museum which opened in 1933
1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Friedland, Martin L. "The University of Toronto: A History." Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2002, p. 329.
Buildings - Exteriors