The Mining and Chemistry Building on College Street
The Mining and Chemistry Building on College Street shortly after its opening in 1904. Later this building was called the Mining Building. The Engineering Building can be seen in the background.
Friedland, Martin L. "The University of Toronto: A History." Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2002, p. 192.
1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - Exteriors