Max Fleet, Toronto
Convocation Hall, designed by Darling and Pearson, was completed in 1906.
1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm
Eric Aldwinckle Collection fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Friedland, Martin L. "The University of Toronto: A History." Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2002, p. 195.
Buildings - Exteriors