King's College Circle showing the campus, library, and medical building with city in the distance.
This photograph taken between 1903 when the medical building was opened and 1913 when the Toronto General Hospital was built. Engineering building also in view.
1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Grounds - Campus Views