Dean Andrew R. Gordon in a laboratory in the Lash Miller Chemistry Laboratories
Rice and Bell Photography, Toronto
Gordon was head of the Chemistry department from 1943-1953. He was appointed Dean of Graduate Studies in 1953, a position he held until his retirement in 1964.
1 photograph: b&w ; 25 x 20 cm
University of Toronto. Department of Chemistry fonds
University of Toronto may have limited rights. All users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
Science and TechnologyFaculty and Staff - Research