Baldwin House, Dept. of Political Economy Building
April 01, 1946
Occupied by the Department from 1925 until December 1951. In November 1966, the International Student Centre moved in and has occupied the premises since then. Building was renamed Cumberland House in 1967.
1 glass plate negative : b&w ; 17 x 22 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - Exteriors