Photograph of a oil painting of David Dunlap for whom the David Dunlap Observatory was built and named.
Original painting was done by Joshua Smith and was unveiled at the opening of a new wing of the Toronto General Hospital on April 24 1930. By 1934, it hung in the Library of the David Dunlap Observatory.
1 copy negative: b&w
David Dunlap Observatory fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Portraits - General