Humanities and Social Science Research [Robarts] Library and School of Library Science - Drawing 1500-A/1003 - All Buildings - Site Plan showing Final Grading and Exterior Work.
Mathers and Haldenby, Toronto, Architects
July 02, 1968
The John P. Robarts Research Library opened on 30 July 1973.
1 architectural drawing
University of Toronto Libraries. Office of the Chief Librarian fonds
University of Toronto owns copyright. University offices can use without permission with credit. All other users require permission. See: https://utarms.library.utoronto.ca/copyright
University of Toronto Archives and Mathers and Haldenby, Toronto, Architects.