Baldwin House - Political Economy House
Occupied by the Department from 1925 until December 1951. In November 1966, the International Student Centre moved in and has occupied the premises since then. Building was renamed Cumberland House in 1967.
1 photograph: b&w ; 20 x24 cm
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - Exteriors