Dominion of Canada Observatory
Original erected in 1855, it was relocated to Hart House Circle around the time Convocation Hall was built.
1 photograph: b&w
University of Toronto. Department of University Extension and Publicity fonds
A1965-0004/ 011 [6B.16]
Public Domain - Image is clear for use, no permission required. Please credit.
University of Toronto Archives
Buildings - ExteriorsScience and Technology